Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm a Plow.

I'm a plow..hmmm..what kind am I and what do I do these are the questions.

I'm a plow because I help to make my parent's work faster and easier. Unlike my little my little brother who runs around all day making weird noises and yelling every time my parents ask him to do work. Yea, that's what my little brother do, don't ask me why. I help them often at their restaurant during the weekends and Mondays. But I don't always want to be there especially when I got a lot of homework. I think I'll be a red plow because the color red is part of the Chinese traditional culture. The color red is consider to be a symbol of integrity. Ancient Chinese believe that the color red can keep away ghosts and drive away misfortunes. Red lanterns, red  candles, and other red decorations are common in formal occasions. People also write on red paper and then paste it on their doors to express their best wishes on every New Years Eve. Another reason I'll be red is because both my parents favorite color is red. They only people to push me around are my parents and anyone else that I allow. 


What kind of plow would you be? Leave a comment below.

                                                         

2 comments:

  1. I think for this week's comment, we're suppose to help each other point out mistakes or things we need to improve on in our blogs. As I was reading your blog, it seems that you should prove read it before submitting. For example: You repeated "my little" in the second line. Also when I was reading it, I felt like there were some punctuation problems with it like in this sentence; "Yea, that's what my little brother do, don't ask me why".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I understand the pain of having a younger brother. They tend to ignore what they are asked to do. >.<
    Also, I think that your color should be based on your own personal preferences instead of the typical "Chinese" color and what others want you to like.

    ReplyDelete