Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for a Classmate

Happy Thanksgiving Day! It's that time of the year again when people are giving thanks to one another. Hope you all had a great day. My day was good with the only exception of my little brother yelling the whole day.

Okay. Now on to the blog of the week, which was to write a blog of praise and thanks to one classmate in our class. I know it is hard to be only allowed to pick one person in the class. There are many people that we would like to give thanks to even though they're not in Mr. McCarthy's 7th period American Lit class. There might even be old elementary schoolmates that you would want to give thanks to in this blog that doesn't attend Whitney Young.

Well the person I would like to mention and give thanks to in this blog is Yi Dong Mei. He sits next to me everyday during American Lit and he's always helping me with homework in American Lit and Algebra with Trig BC. I don't know how I'll be able to pass those classes without his help. He always explain or tries to explain things to me when I ask him something I don't know. He's a really helpful person, he's the most helpful person I've met at Whitney Young ever since our Freshman year. Even then he was also helping me, mostly in Biology.

Thanks Yi!!!
   
                                        

1 comment:

  1. David, I never knew I was such a great friend to you. This blog really makes me feel so happy right now even though I still have to work on my homework at 11:42 p.m. I thanked you in my blog so coincidentally, that became the response to this blog that I can't provide in this comment.

    ReplyDelete